воскресенье, 24 января 2010 г.

HAPPY FEATHER OOAK Felted Scarf with Peacock Feather in Blue

FREE SHIPPING to Worldwide for all items!
Beautiful and original, my own design wide felted colorful scarf. Felted from pure soft merino, beaded and decorated with needle felted ornament of Peacock Feather.
Yes, it looks elegant and romantic! Fastened on adjustable stretched loops and small vintage buttons from my collection.

*I never use any machines such as orbit sander or something else in my working process! All my works are 100% made by me only!




Available at my Etsy shop:
Magical Laboratory of Fashion
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: All of my designs, photos and descriptions are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий